Monday, December 2, 2013

Toxo-What?

My husband thinks toxoplasmosis is a disease made up by lazy women.  Because of this, I still have to sift the litter for poop, despite the fact that I breast feed our 3 month old baby boy.  After we came back from a 2 day trip to my mom's house up north, the cats were in desperate need for a scooping.  When I was done, I could smell cat poop dust all over my clothes.  I went upstairs to change into pyjamas.  Standing there, naked, I could still smell poop dust.  That's when I realized it was on my arms and chest.  For a good 15 seconds I debated about whether or not to have a shower.  

I debated cleaning cat shit powder off my body.

Who does that?  A sleep deprived mom, that's who.  Showering would cut into the time I was planning on using towards sitting on the couch and doing nothing.

For the record, I showered.  But only for the baby.



(not my baby not my cat)

1 comment:

  1. lol! I love this! I'm the same way, except we don't have an indoor cat...but I do go dirty sometimes when a shower is too much interruption.

    ReplyDelete